Tuesday, October 04, 2005

True Dungeon Registration

Here's the deal, it's open, it's available, and it's $22.50. It was a BLAST last time we did it, and this time it's 2 hours long, pending we live that long, and it's the third time they will be doing this so I think it will be an even better experience. That being said, we should do it!

I'm thinking I should just register for all of us at once, that way we are guaranteed to get in together, but I need to know if Rudy is coming. Rudy, are you coming?

Eric, Jon, Aaron, Denis, Mike, maybe Dave, and maybe Rudy. If we all came, at least for the game, we would have a full party of 7. If one or more of us cannot make it, or doesn't want to play, then we will have some other Yahoo's joining our group to fill it out.

Rudy? Are you coming at least for a cameo visit to the game, if not for the whole kick-ass con?

Enron? Is Dave gonna make it? That would be sweet. I hope he brings his flute.