Saturday, October 08, 2005

Killa-Twat

And on your left, just below me is our resident grave robber, Dr. Twat. No seriously, I have been sold on Vallejo paints too. I went to Games of Berkeley last weekend and brought a bunch o paints. Good stuff. Gotta buy me some more. I can not say I have a War machine army to paint though. I have been working on my chain mail minis to try get my painting up to speed. I forgot how relaxing painting can be.

In other news. My job has become interesting to say the least. It would appear that the company is going to try to sell the builidng I am helping manage. In fact the company is putting their entire portfolio on the market since the property market is so hot right now. They are expecting the portfolio to sell to the tune of $1 billion dollar for well over 2 million square feet of office space, most of which is concentrated in three large pieces of property. The theory is that my job is pretty safe. Meaning that I, along with the other property management team members, will be sold with the building. Sort sounds like slavery. Being sold is cool in a sick sort of way. Well mostly because I can say I have been. Anyway, I am not sure where any of this is going to lead. Maybe it will be pretty benign, maybe Ill end up on my ass in the street in a few months.

Jorn: I think I want you to grab me a few bottle of paint from The War Store when you buy your case. I will send you a list once I have it put together. I have to patch some holes in the paint spectrum I selected last sunday.

D>M>