Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Awesome!

Thats great your coming for the whole bit, Rudy! And as far as WoW is concerned, I didn't REALLY turn on my account again... or did I... No, I didn't... or maybe I did...

So, I'm going to get all 7 tickets for True Dungeon, and then we can always sell one back (I think) if DaveDefeat doesn't make it. When should we do it?

Also, there is a True Dungeon Tavern that is in the Marriott! There are NPC's walking around to talk to and get info and cool stuff from for the dungeon, places to play games, as well as beer after 6pm! Huzzah!

Now, all we gots to do is get Art to ditch his family obligations and Johnny to come back to everyone's favorite country, America!

Also, Mike (I know you're out there!), I thought you were returning to the UK in November for a bit, I can't remember why. Make sure it is NOT over the weekend of the 17th - 20th! Thursday - Sunday! Don't do it!

- Arrested Development is tbe best show on television. Netflix season one, you won't be disappointed, people.

- There is a God. Hockey starts tonight!