Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ah, Myke, great to hear some good ol' wargame trash-talkin'! I'm excited to see your minis as well (especially if you have time to paint 'em up). Now that I see miniatures with a different eye I really enjoy looking at people's work. Oh and did I mention I'm also looking forward to smashing your 'jacks to pieces and turning your women and children into zombie slaves? AH HA HA HAAAAAAAA!

I've been reading through Escalation -- the second of the three books -- and I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying the story stuff. Although the rules and unit descriptions in Prime are interesting, it was a struggle for me to get through the fluff because it's pretty dry and also there are a lot of typos. But the second book is all story stuff and it's pretty well-written and certainly much more professionally edited. So yeah, that's what keeps me going on the long bus rides these days.

I have a whole bunch of humanoids to paint up next, so I'm practicing on my old Chainmail minis... wanna practice some highlighting and washing techniques before I move on. Once I get access to a digital camera I will post some pics and then you guys can see how far I have to go. Alternately I will just post more penis pictures! You never know, with ol' Ragnar Oetersbane!

Yeah anyway.

So... sign me up for True Dungeon, sounds like a good time! Looking forward to seeing all you guys!