Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Graduation vs. GenCon? There can be only one!

Naw, just kidding. Good point though Eric, glad I checked. None of the Grad ceremonies are on that weekend (perhaps the one before though, phew!) I'm there for GenCon. Hey Rudy! Cool to hear you'll be there too! Oarsome, as my boatie friends would say.

So, I've slowed down on the WarMachine now -- not having paints isn't helping. Eric, you up for a trip to Nerd Planet sometime (this evening maybe)? I'll drive, if you like. Need to get da' rules as well.

Greetings all others as well. Hope to see you soon! Just to speak my bit vs. Grand Dictator Eric... I'm trying to get application materials together and job apps off. (deadline after deadline) Hopefully once the materials have been redone, the apps will become a bit easier. In case you think this is even remotely more fun than what you are doing bear in mind that I have spent two days now writing my '5 year research plan statement' Waaahooo!!!!!

Jon, prepare to eat Menite flames! That is if my 'Jacks ever get their cortexes back from fighting Denis's brain destroying jack... "duh, ok, I attack... *drool* *drool*"

Myke