Saturday, October 08, 2005

I dunno

Did she maybe think you were a Chinese citizen and didn't need a visa? That would be my first thought. I would credit it to just a fuckup instead of out and out plotting/malevolence. Most people are not going to make that obvious of a screwup for a vendetta since failing to get your boss (or the boss' nephew) cleared for travel reflects pretty badly on them.

Ah heh heh, ah heh heh, ahhh yeah

Enron, I'll place an order as soon as I get your list. If I do it this weekend we should get the stuff by our next game day. Then I will place my miniatures in my precious new case and swing them around triumphantly and maybe even fling the whole thing across the street. Anyway I have the seeds of a pretty cool campaign cooked up. To run it effectively, I need to order a couple more miniatures. Oh, shoot.

Myke, as soon as you get to work on your minis, postpixplzthx! I will try to get some of mine up as well! Hooray, gaming and fun! PS Eric I am in for True Dungeon, did I mention that yet? PS Steve ImSteve, are you alive?