Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Yup

I think I would have to agree with you Eric. I mean it just seems a little wierd and awkward. I think the sexuality + down-syndrome is a bizarre concept, not that my view isnt wrong. I mean I never have really put much thought into whether or not they do have the need for that type of release. Maybe it is a poor view of things from my/our persepctive. I mean I think I may wrongly associate those with down-syndrome with being undeveloped mentally. Besides the whole Pokemon thing reinforces that view. Thus the whole pr0n + child association which is definately a taboo scenario. Then again I guess kids with normal pr0n is not such much of an evil thing. I mean when I was young I certainly didnt see it as unhealthy when I got my hands on magazines (Thanks to Rich usually). Maybe it is the whole ANAL thing which is sort of something that is more adult and less acceptable to be associated with kids.

D>M>