Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Creepy!

Yes, I think I would have found that wierd too, and agree that it's mainly the ANAL lettering that makes it so; for instance if he'd been holding a Playboy mag, you probably wouldn't have been so disturbed by the scene. Society seems to be going through a real love-hate-love relationship with that particular kind of sex... it's so strange, hearing 18 year old, g-string-popping out above the waistline girls talk about it when the idea has the same effect on me that it would seem to have on you guys, but then, can't say I've got any experience in that regard, so maybe I should just shut it.

So, two lectures down now. First was a bit flighty and disorganized, but the one just now, really good (except at the end when I got rushed by running out of time)... It's sooooo bizarre to hear the phrase 'professor Anderson' - just not me, no way. So, Aeryk, you up for getting together this weekend? I think I should have time, as my system seems to be working - just so long as you don't get slappy drunk BEFORE I get there...

Enron, sorry to hear that you're still on the temp circuit like me, but then, I guess it means we don't have any real commitment to the institution - makes taking crap a bit easier I always think.

Greetings Johnny, I've been out of it for a while - where are you and why? I second the motion that Johnny has to make after dinner speeches always now, and further it buy saying that port must always be served for the speech. Hello to everyone else too, sorry if you didn't get a specfic mentions (might make you glad to know that you appeared in my acknowledgements in the front of my thesis!

Prof. Myke.