Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Unsettling... Strange...

So, I don't know how to say this, but it was weird, strange and somewhat unsettling to behold at Fry's a few weeks ago:

Probably an adult, but no taller than 5'3", with Down Syndrome, in what I remember as wearing a St. Louis Cardinals jacket and cap, with a Pokemon Strategy guide in one hand, and with the other hand, holding a few inches from his thick-glassed face, a pr0n movie with a title including in big red letters "ANAL". Eventually I saw him later in my visit with a stack of pr0n and the strategy guide making his way to checkout.

Now, I know inherently there is nothing wrong with this whole picture. But the fact that I thought it was a kid at first, coupled with the Down Syndrome, and the ANAL title SO close to his face, was just tough to swallow (no foul pun intended).

Call me whatever, but man, it was odd, and apparently blog-worthy.

Hi Johnny!