Wednesday, April 06, 2005

2D6 Scary Spyyyyders

Jon: that sounds very bad. Something along the lines of the game "Stroker" that Art discovered in his collection of pirated Commidore s/w. Man was that ever a jem, but sounds like your may take the cake for vile early teen sex humor.

Edit: Jon, how long did you play that game for? My lord it takes forever to get anywhere.

MotoByke: Good to hear that the whole lecture thing didnt lead to pools of urine and students with keys.

Anyone played the Counterstrike for half life 2? I have been playing it a bit this past couple of days pretty fun. I still get supAr pissed if I die right away and I have to sit and stew over my mistakes/misfortunes while everyone else has fun shooting stuff. I donno, I never liked the original but I guess this one doesnt get me as agro. I gotta say I suck compared to the other players. Booo...

D>M>