Sunday, November 07, 2004

YeHaaaaa,
Four more years of cowboy diplomacy and unilateralist policies


Uggg, I hate getting sick. As usual my head cold has drifted to my chest. Rule. Thanks for the BDay wishes boys. Go, Go, Gadget Whiskey, Lemon, and Tea.

In other arenas, after reinstalling windows I was able to get NWN to run on my Rig. I hope to get into the first adventures tomarrow during the day.

Jon: Give me a ring if you get in early on Tuesday. I can help you with unloading the big items before I go to work. Ill have to leave your place at 4pm, so if you get there ahead of that call me. You could probably lure Aimey into helping you if you ask nice enough. Free food almost always works.

O Rugs, I think tonight is a no go for NWN. Eric, I think, is still down computer + Inet access and Jon is out of town.

D>M>

"How can 59,054,087 people be so DUMB?" -Daily Mirror (as a Page One headline)