Monday, November 08, 2004

Hey Aaron--remember how I took a nap at your place last Thursday? And how I borrowed a pillow? From your bed? The same bed that you and Aimey have laid on, sick, for about a week?

Not my smartest idea.

On Saturday I started feeling like shit. It's hard to muster energy to move things around and clean up my old room when I can barely think. The premise of driving a U-Haul for 6 hours tomorrow suddenly seems laughable. In fact, even picking up the U-Haul in 2 hours and driving it home seems like a near-impossibility. I think I got about 3 hours of sleep last night. I was having weird fever thoughts all night that were a mishmash of role-playing stuff and screenplay ideas. At least I think I got a couple of good ideas out of it.

I guess if I feel great tomorrow, I'll load up the truck early and then drive up in the afternoon. But I think it's more likely that I'll load the truck tomorrow instead and then drive up Wednesday morning.

My eyes hurt!