Thursday, November 11, 2004

Jacked back In, sorta

So, the idiots at Verizon never actually put in the change of address transfer for their shitty DSL service, what they did was change of address BACK to the Highland house effective two days ago. Brilliant. I spent an hour and 20 minutes being transferred through 8 people before they could definitively tell me this. Needless to say I cancelled service with those pendejos, and got me a cable modem again! I have to pay for it this time, but I was messing around with some download.com stuff last night, I I hit 1.31MB a sec transfer rate.... teh holiest of shits! So, I got that going for me, which is nice.

Other news:

- My computer is not hooked up yet, this is Leslies, so no gamin' for me in the near future, not to mention that I have to go to the Pennywise wedding in Mexico this weekend, and probably won't make it back and to play Sunday night anyhoo, but I'll try.

- GTA:SA is pretty fun after you become numb to the rampant racist stereotypes and Mega Black on Black Violence virtually performed by a white guy in Manhattan Beach.

- Halo 2 is also fun, but no doubt way better in deathmatch!. Has anyone ever thought about XBox Live? I know not everyone here has an XBox, but those that do, ever thought about it? $70 and you get a years subscription and all the parts needed to play. It seems neat, but I don't think I want to do it just to play schleps, I'd rather play with and against The Action Team!

- Moving is brutal on both the body and the mind.

- That sucks Art. You gotta do what you gotta do, and remember there is always Kublacon in May, which is actually a better con so far, and will be had to beat. Next time!