Thursday, July 22, 2004

Wise man say.. man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to bangkok!

'Sup fellas!  Looking forward to wasting many otherwise useful hours in my daily.. uh.. day here chatting about the glory days of my forever enshrined Rainbow Squad of Death.  May they make you sweat to the oldies until you puke and surrender like the overweight fat woman with emotional issues being confronted by a short gay man that you are.

Best,

O-Rug.

 
Randomly enlarged font brought to you today by the letters F, U, the number One and Elrock's garden gnome.

I think.

BTW.. I saw two chick flicks in ONE weekend with the wife and enjoyed them both.  What's happening to me?  I dunno.  But, seriously.. they were actually pretty good.  The Notebook was too easy to figure out but it was good enough that you didn't care and Before Sunset is a small film that is the sequel to Before Sunrise and VERY very good.. anyhow.    My first bloggeh.

Also, just finished reading "Lucifer's Hammer", a story about a comet/meteor strike and the resulting carnage and near-end-of-the-world insanity and subsequent survival of the remaining folks.  Good read, but geez.. almost enough to make a person want to move to the mountains and learn how to survive on their own production.. or something.  A little freaky, yessir.

With the impending baby coming in September, I'm officially freaking out about the cost of daycare.  $10,000 a year.  Seriously.  No shit.  TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR.

*breathing into paper bag*

I'm really not quite sure how I'm going to handle TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR.. other than maybe purchasing an unregistered handgun and soliciting donations from my local liquor store proprietors.  How do people do it?  Hell if I know.  I'm not rich, but I'm certainly a ways away from being considered poor either.  Maybe I need to quit my job, work under the table and get on the government dole or something.

{insert another 5 paragraphs of random freak out here}

Ok, so that being said.. I gotta go install a screen door and a pair of ceiling fans tonight in anticipation of our impending heat wave this weekend.. supposed to get over 95 degrees WITH humidity and I'm sure that I'm going to want to die.  We'll see if my investment has paid off or if I just wasted a full month's worth of childcare on some fans and a door.

I'm starting to measure everything in my financal life in terms of childcare units.  Dinner with the wife is now a quarter-week of childcare.  Car payment is a half-month of childcare.

Ok, I'm going now.

See ya around fellas!