Wednesday, July 21, 2004

A game of patience...

Not to raise the dead but,

this is one dang long ass whoppin book.  I'm just at the point where eric was at on Jun8th where Halden whoops the fat kids ass and thorne doesnt give a shit. 

So far my take one the wildly raved book:

1)  it's good.  The Story, Lovable characters, the rounds and rounds of gratifying virgin, lustful and "mounting" sex with princesses, nonetheless.  (sex sells books, and rudys fealty) and the neat twists.

2)  it's bad.  Too many, but wonderful, characters.  It's an interesting concept.  Aaron warned me of the multiple segways.  But it seems every character can be a separate book with their independent point of views and adventures.  What happens is that the plethora of characters leads to a tiring string of character developement.  My point is, it makes one helluva long read.

3)  took me 2 days to read 250 pages.  so far I like it overall.

Johnny