Saturday, July 24, 2004

Welcome aboard Art! I didn't know you were such a connoisseur of oriental jugs. Well, to each his own! I've been spending the last few weeks in a period of extended meditation. I'm forced to conclude that Art sprang full-born from my dreamscape. Was it a dream, or a butt-ream?

Wow, I was the first one to start reading Fire & Ice and I appear to be in a distant third. I haven't finished the third book yet. In the first book I liked reading about all the characters, but by the third some of the plot threads are drooping. Tyrion chapters are always good. Over all three books, the Sansa, Daenyrys, and Eddard chapters were my usual favorites.

I don't regret getting you guys into this mess! It's always good to have a book to look forward to....

My girlfriend tells me that while sleeping I asked her, "What's the name of your elf shoes?" She said, "Huh?" Then I said, "What's the name of your elf gnome shoes?" Weird.

Eric, your character summation was brilliant. Vespa getaway driver, my God.

Edit: By the way guys, a Segway is a foolish upright scooter... a segue is a transition! /spelling nazi