Sunday, July 18, 2004

MORE NETFLIX REVIEWS!
 
Winged Migration: it was helluv good and beautiful.  Then i watched the "making of" featurette and I was like WHOA! No spoilers, but to those who've seen it and also know how it was made, did your initial impression of the flick change?  Mine did, but I still like it - just kinda weirded me out, how they made it.
 
The Station Agent: This one was pretty interesting.  Heard a lot of good stuff about it - it was a pretty mixed deal for me.  It's about a dwarf who lives in an old train depot, and he just wants to be left alone, but then some "crazy" cuban and some old milf start hanging out with him, and all kinds of weird, uncomfortable, non-adventures occur.  Good acting n shit, but I was let-down.
 
Tonight I watch Bubba Ho-Tep  - I think its gonna be good (at least outta this batch i got.)  Also on deck is some 1st season Six Feet Under, and the ROn Jeremy documentary. 
 BEe-ATCH!  
 
-Kevin Federline