Saturday, April 10, 2004

I'm Wayne Brady, bitch!

Anyways, totally random, but I just realized my friends band is on the label that Alkaline Trio is! My friend from work Ryan is the guitarist in a band called "Down to earth approach" and theyre signed to Vagrant Records. I knew Dashboard Confessional was on Vagrant, but I didn't know about the other bands. I went to the website and I was like, whoa. Pretty cool huh? Their 1st album comes out like in a month or two, and I've missed all their shows, but next time they play I'll let you guys know and maybe some of you emo-monkeez can go out with me.

The Daily Show is the GREATEST show I've ever seen. The one the other night where he was analyzing Condisleaza Rice's testimony was hilarious. Jon Stewart was all "People were a little shocked at the music she chose for her entrance." And they showed the clip of her walking into the 9-11 committee hearing with the Imperial March playing. So fucking rad.