Wednesday, April 07, 2004

From Hell

Finally saw this flick, it was okay. I liked it, and probably would have been disappointed if I had paid for it in the theatre, but it was a nice Netflix. In the process of watching Seven Samurai, and it has inspired me to want to get into Legend of the 5 Rings. I have always been interested in that card game, and I think Jon and Paul used to play it, right? Did you Jon? Denis? Anyone have any ideas of how it plays?

Of course, who am I really kidding? No one will play with me, so I would just be pissing my money away (again).

What is the status of the Kubladrivecon? Are you still game to drive Rudy? Last year, I left about 7pm on thursday night and made it to Johnny's around 1 or 2 am I think. Then I left sunday night @ 10.30pm, and got home around 3 or 4am. Traffic wasn't too bad on sunday night, so I think we should do the same schedule again. I have taken off friday and am in. Denis is looking into it. No idea about Jon. Rudy says that he can take the day off no problem. Are we a go?