Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I miss gaming with all youse guys too, although it's fun getting my fix with the 10d6 crowd. We've been playing a piratey game. I've been having fun running it, although sometimes the NPCs fight and that makes me sad.

Rudy, did you ever watch the Fatlip video/documentary on the Spike Jonze DVD? That was awesome, especially his story about the transvestite.

If any of you like documentaries, I just saw a good one called "Home Movies." The guy went to the houses of several people with unusual homes. One guy is this old nerd who believes in psychic powers and has his entire house wired robotically, there's a hippie couple who live in an old missile silo, there's a guy who lives on a houseboat in the swamps of Louisiana. That was one of my favorites 'cause it reminded me of Pirates of the Carribbean.