Monday, April 05, 2004

10d6 Ain't No Secret

It's just a place to blog for the sunday game group for scheduling, etc. Read on! There is only minimal Rudy and Enron bashing, so it shouldn't be too tearful of a read for you two. Since no one really knows Peter or Laurie, I figured I would not invite them to join the action team, cause they would be confused, and some of us would be confused by them.

So there you have it.

Enron: You have some BBing to do, my friend. You still gotta play Denis in the 4th round, so everyone else can play the 5th round, d00d!

Rdub, Leslie and I saw Hellboy on saturday, and it was fun. I don't know a lot about the comic, so it was all new for me, and it was interesting and fun. I'll let Ryan speak for himself, and Leslie didn't hate it. It was long apparently, though I didn't notice, and it went by fast I thought.