Sunday, April 04, 2004

I am Back like the Plague...

Back and delerious s hell. I have been up for 25 hours and counting. I feel like I am high. Blah... So I didnt get any pope paraphenilia. SOrry. Neo Holy ROman Empire eh... Sounds like the seeds for a new game for us to develop. What say you boys?

Rude: Yeah I saw that Photo essay a few months back. Creppy shit. I find abandoned disaster down strangly fascinating, yet freaky at the same time. Kind of like the Pennsylvania town Centralia that was condemned because of coal fires. WHat is really wierd about these fires is that they burn for decades. I guess Pennsylvania has some 48 still burning today. Bizarro.

Eric: Brilliant Anticdote.

Boys: I shall give an account of my exploits in Italia as soon as I am less insane. Perhaps tomarrow.

Broken