Thursday, February 05, 2004

PPS Jon, that was frigin hilarious.

I think Daphne gave me a bonar too *****>>>. And seriously, all 80's women are hags. Look at em now. like raisins. I was watching that chick from Beverly hills 90210 the other day (blond one) and she must be 35 now.

Hey, I feel an egging to start the blood bowl FUMBBL league backup for the 2004 season.

It'd be cool if we can set a time for instance, 1 day of the week, where we can play the season games. All coaches draft up 3 teams, that are setup in different conferences. The Commissioner will setup a season schedule. Then after the season, we can determine the finalists. I also say we each put in 20 dollars to make it interesting to win the supar "blood" bowl or draft up some cool BB action team T shirts, mugs and such. We can even make the Supar BB I at the next kublacon or what not.

Any takers?

Jael,

P.S I know were all busy, but just wanted to check. Ruday? Oric? Enron? Johan? MIKE even! sorry we don't take rupees or pounds. It has to be 20 dollars US.