Monday, February 02, 2004

Lunar Pages, Here We Come!!!

Nexpoint are a bunch of fuckups. ALL of the sites on ALL of their servers are down right now, including their own website. I called and the idiots said "we are aware of the problem and it is internal and we are working on it now." He wouldn't give me anymore information, so I'm guessing A) They are going out of business and don't want to tell anyone, B) they forgot to pay their bills because they suck, or C) I don't know, they just suck. So, I'm looking into LunarPages as a replacement, and am looking to make the move soon! So, I'm asking for a donation from everyone to help pay for the switch. I'm moving theactionteam, 10d6, and we should move studio9one2 also. So, everyone is applicable to donate for theactionteam, Jon, Enron and myself are applicable for 10d6, and Pat Killen for studio9one2 (which incidentally I have not billed for the last two renewals, oops...).

So that's the story.