Thursday, February 05, 2004

I stand by the 2 weeks

I cannot agree to play a game a week. My work schedule is too busy, and I am beat by the time I come home, and then on the weekends I have to tend to all the obligations that I couldn't meet during the week, so to have to make a schedule for a game a week too, it could be miserable some weeks. I know that Ryan sometimes works from 7am to 8 or 9pm, and has close to all day swim meets or waterpolo tourneys over the weekend. Rudy mentioned that a) he is working longer hours than he used to, and b) he has a girlfriend that can cut into time considerably (as can married life!). I think only you and Denis have the disposeable time these days, though I am working on getting my self some of that too. So, I cannot go along with once a week games as mandatory, sorry.

I think the real problem lies in my spare two hours a week don't always coincide with anyone else's, you know? I LOVE the idea, and would love to be a part of a weekly league, but I can't agree to it right now or else I would be the one MIA that would ruin it for everyone.

As for the T-Shirts, I can design some when I get around to it, as long as no one from CafePress recognizes any of the trademarks, we should be able to make some kewl Supar Action Bowl Team Shirts!