Thursday, February 05, 2004

Blood Bowl 2004

Okay, so here is my go of creating the new league format, ideas and the like will be appreciated, and of course this will be played over Java Bowl, unless we look into the PBeM version, which is an option for Mike then, I'll check it out.

I'm assuming that Rudy, Johnny, Denis, Ryan, and Eric will be the only takers for the league, so my thoughts are that we set a scedule (which I have in front of me) and we just need to play one game over a two week period. So, it will be up to everyone to organize their own game for that two week period. Since there are 5 people, two games will be played between ourselves over the two weeks, and then the one "bye" team will have to play a random FUMBBL team that has a higher TR than your team, just to keep things interesting...

So, a win is worth 3 pts. a draw is worth 1pts. and a loss is worth nothing. At the end of the 10 week season, the Supar Bowl will be played between the top two teams for supremacy, no runners up.

Sound good? It just seems to me that everyone has hellish weeks these days and it would be hard to schedule the same day every week, or even to schedule a game once a week, so my two week idea seemed workable. I can track all the stats of all the teams on a spreadsheet and will have player leaders, team leaders, etc. Kinda cool.

Ideas? Thoughts?