Sunday, January 25, 2004

Wow...were they giving away free iPods or something?!


So, I've just finished a stint of 18 hour days over the past week, getting in applications for jobs and 'Junior Research Fellowhips' - none of which I ever expect to hear about ever again, but hey, I like printing out 45 pages of application material for a stinking job, it's great!


And, no, I haven't applied for the J.R.R. That's what I'm Tolkien about Fellowship either!... though someone I know did text my phone that from the Return of the King, which is almost as funny as actually yelling it out.
Man, I'm cooked, but hey, I've got a whole weekend ahead.... oh, wait, that's what just went by...
Ah.... Nutz! CD's Nutz to be precise.


Glad you and Leslie had such a rockin' time, Elrock! Welcome home. As for the Valentine's Day Con... Sure, I'll be there! Ok, back to work... er... I mean... HAVING FUN! WHOOHOO!


Myke