Friday, January 30, 2004

2 Cents

I think there is probably something more to DBA than that, I'm only saying that because it is reportedly the most popular and widely played set of historical miniatures rules out there. When you download the game, or maybe it is when you buy 10 games, you get 3 free games with a "Mentor", or as I like to call them "Someone Who Can Kick Your Ass And Then At Least Tell You Why". I'm assuming that if we were to ever play these people, we would see some tactics that are not initially apparent when playing ourselves, which it seems is all that either of us have done so far. I believe we can play over email, so I'll try that right now, I'm assuming that you would be using your aol account?

Anyhoo, Ryan and Denis are in for a saturday Blood Bowl Mini-Tourney in honor of the Supar Bowel, anyone else interested, Rudy? We will be playing with miniatures rather than Java, unless there are enough requests to play Java over miniatures. Just thought I would throw that out there.