Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Technical Analysis...

...check it out Jael. There are MANY book on the subject and it has nothing to do with emotion, only odds, and human nature... other people's human nature that is, as well as the nature of markets. I learned about aspects of it with regards to trading futures, but the principles apply to all markets. I have a good book I can lend you, if you care. I also have a book called the Predictors, which is something like what you are talking about, a company that created a program that let them see into the future of markets by using algorithms and stuff.

- Also, Ryan is a turd for surfing while I work. It looked kinda iffy this morning as I drove past the surf, sounds like it made a turn for the better?

- I like you guys.

- I wanted to buy Knights of the Old Republic and I found out that my PC can't run it! Eek! It needs a 1Gig processor and I only have a 900! Oh no! Is it supposed to come out for the XBox Jon?

- 10 Random songs on my iPod:
1) Stupid Kid - Alkaline Trio
2) Still Life - Iron Maiden
3) Keep 'em Coming - Alkaline Trio
4) Caught Somewhere in Time - Iron Maiden
5) Youth Gone Wild - Skid Row
6) The Prophecy - Iron Maiden
7) If You Leave - OMD
8) Take Me Home - Phil Collins
9) Astro Zombies - Misfits
10) Hold It Down - Greyboy

... let's see there are 1377 songs on my iPod and of these 10, 2 Alkaline Trio and 3 Iron Maiden, what are the odds? Speaking of algorithms, I wonder why there is such a preference towards these bands? I know there are a lot of sogs on the iPod, but still, that seems high. Aaron?

- I like blogging, but I have been busy, my apoloqies!