Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Here's one, Jon, Do you lkie CD's or Ntus?

Wait... you like Ntus? damn... that article was pretty cool. I never knew that. Although just the other day, I was commenting on how the computer "chinese" text is quite different than the written text. A friend pointed out that she doesn't actually read the text, just looks at the shapes. It never occured to me that this may apply as well. neat.

Also, Jon I heard somewhere Sierra is coming out with some "revamped" Liesure suit larry series. I think I heard it on tech TV or something.

-Ayeric - which genius came up with that book idea?? hehe. Guess I'm not the only one. That'd be good reading material for sure. My current inspiration comes from an independent newsletter at www.findprofit.com. It's maintained by 2 experienced analysts who does preliminary research on stocks. So far their works have been wildly accurate, detailed and quite brilliant. Hey, I guess they make a living on it (a good one i might add) They have a free 30-day trial if u want to see them in action. On another note, so when's the blood bowl rematch!? Married, Not married, it don't matter. Ur ass will still be handed and polished. RUDAY - I want to kick some Lil Lebowskis' urban achievers too. Dont mess wid teh Jesus!

P.S: ALL (but really just enron -) Doing anything for Superbowl sunday? If not, pizza and beer on me.