Monday, February 17, 2003

Three cheers to Rudy for supplying me with XP and other cool shite. I think I am ready to shed 98se. I am tired of its antics of late. DSL in the house. YeaH! I rule. 1225kbs! XP running. XP with the SP1 patch is a shit load better than the first version. Ohh I got a new email address when I set up my DSL acct. It is BobbyOilMcBaron@sbcglobal.net

I almost went to the rally here on sunday, but decided to go to John Muir Woods. Some damn cool shit! Crazy ass trees. Too bad at 2.5 miles into a round trip hike of 4.5 miles I started with a headache. I have been pretty headache free for the past year, but that was the worst son of a bitch I have had in years. The kind where you do not get to pain killers in time. The kind where it is all you can do not to throw up from the pain and nausea. Yeah what ever. Better now though. Anyway I have to go grocery choppin' with florence.

Bobby Oil McBaron (Alias Enron, Alias L Ron Butterflyington, Alias Billy the Kid, you are to hang hang from your neck until you are dead, dead, dead!)