Sunday, February 16, 2003

I vote we stay away from discussing politics on the Action Team Site

It's obvious that we are not going to agree and probably totally disagree with each other about Bush, Iraq, foreign policy, education, etc. "Discussions" about politics can only lead to arguements, anger, and hurt feelings (between ourselves anyway). So I vote we focus our energies on this site around our lives, good times, bad times and the like, and keep out thoughts on war, and whomever we each feel the real enemy is in this whole mess.

Or not, I just thought I would try.

I like Blood Bowl.

I also finally purchased the Union side of the miniatures version of Battle Cry.... now, I only need to base them, paint them, buy the Confederates, base them, paint them, buy the board, add terrain to it, and I am finished....