Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Such a cute li'l device

That clamshell gameboy evokes fond memories of my old "Lifeboat" game & watch game (which I still have, and which still works). Aww, so cute. Rude, if you want a gba just buy the clamshell w/ the light. Price'll probably drop twenty bucks or so in a few months anyway, and honestly, the gba is one of the best systems out there. It's worth $100. Sucker has everything in spades including THREE Zelda games, two EXCELLENT wargames (Advance Wars, and Tactics Ogre), and countless RPGs. I love mein GBA. Although in an effort to get my other life shit together I have taken an (unsanctified) Vow of Video Game Chastity. By the terms of this vow I can't play video games except in a social context, such as Halo or Aaron lying on the couch watching me play Tony Hawk. We'll see how this vow works out when the Zelda GC game comes out, but for now it's going swimmingly.

Got my signed copy of the short story contract back! I suppose this makes the publication official. Yay! Now to actually sell more than one.