Monday, January 06, 2003

I like sore throats.

Little too much of the tube steak in the old oral plumbing shute. Yeah what ever. Okay I swear I will get internet soon. Yeah right. Place is still a mess but a lot better. Just a few boxes left right now. Anyway I just thought I would tell you I was still alive. Oh and about my return trip to SF. I like Greyhound. It is my friend. We left LA 40 minutes late (About 11:40PM sunday). No problem that still gives me some flexibility. Our bus is scheduled for a 6:40AM arrival and I need to be at work at 7:45AM. So then about 30 minutes north of Coalinga Junction, I hear the tell tale signs of our vehicle riding on the shoulder of the highway. The bus slows to a stop at which point the driver says,"Everyone get up, I need everyone out of the bus, this is an emergency." D'oh. So we all get out, it is cold as a well digger's ass, and our bus is billowing smoke from the rear wheel wells. Bus didnt cacth on fire, but an hour and a half later of freezing our butts off at 4:00AM we are allowed to get on the bus to wait for the next one to pick us up. Suck an hour and a half later our bus comes. All said and done... Hours late for work: 3.5; Sleep had on the bus: Next to none; Desire to ride Grey Hund again: 0. Gotta run, will blog in a bit.

Ja-el we have to get together soon. Sorry I have been absent of late.

Elric, Boooooourns. I slept on New Years Eve. Sleepy Enron. But I did discover a cool show. Monster Garage. A more professional Junk Yard War type show.

K BUB I