Thursday, January 09, 2003

Gravy for the Brain...

The article was from this months Consumer Digest. They were doing a edition on Hospital Ratings, and happened to also discuss about health, food related issues. I dunno, they could very well have be persuaded by certain wealthy business lobbyists. Good to hear from you Ryan! Happy New Years to you too.

Good job on the contract, Jon! On the side note, I support your Digital Game Abstinence. I have been sober for about 2 weeks now... and counting, and have yet to relapse. I have sold all my computer games to the local used book store for a whopping 19 dollars, 12 of which was from WarCIII. Some kid will enjoy those games more than I. I finally realized that I'm an addict, and once I started playing a game, I MUST continue to play. I become unmotivated and complacent. It becomes a chore instead of being entertaining and fun. I wish I had realized this when I was in High School, maybe I wouldn't have played Civ so much and attained 160% approval rating (100% is supposedly the game max) Go figure. A lot of parents don't realize that their kids are becomming game zombies. It starts out playing computer games as an outlet, as the years go by, unnoticed, it can really become an addictive process. Anyhow, peac all,

Jael