Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Remember MicroSerfs?

Happy New Years all, once again. I'm in the process of re-reading Snow Crash, and just out of boredom I started searching for reviews of it and someone mentioned MicroSerfs. I remember REALLY liking that book. Who had it? Did other people dig it? I don't feel like doing a websearch on it, but I'm interested in hearing youz guys views on it.

Trader Joes: That place is kinda wierd. I mean, they're definately a better grocery store when compared to Ralphs, but sometimes that place kinda weirds me out (I've got this weird problem with spelling the word "WEIRD" right: I always automatically type it "wierd" . Hmm.) One of the good things about TJ's (as I like to call it) is a 4 pack of Extra-LEAN Boi-Gah Paddies. Good stuff. Super low-fat and all that shit. Also, I like they're "cheese crunchies" - heh.

Yup.

I'm going up to Oregon this weekend to visit my sister and her family. Should be cool. Haven't seen a movie in AGES but my rentals wishlist is: xXx, Signs, and maybe Barbershop. The xXx dvd is like 6 discs! Yar!