Tuesday, August 27, 2002

OK, cool. Neat. Um... hi.

This is pretty cool... I'm gonna post lots of suicidal poetry and shit here like Rudy has already done... it's a race to the grave!

Ohh, so sick. Tooo much food. (Went out to grab Indian food Rudy... while you were sitting waiting for us to show up on IRC.) I'm gonna be out of here by Friday so if you need to get in touch with me from Friday on it's back to ***-***-****... except actually I'll probably usually be either at work or out drinking.

[Later] Oh yeah Eric, I agree, you should open the white space up on the left and maybe more at the bottom too. We need as much text space as possible, especially if people are going to actually start writing shit.

Can I post pictures? Well, I can post pictures on a page for all to gaze upon, and potentially in the future maybe a better method but until then, you can link to them from another site that has been posted. Like this Of course if you do link to any images they will probably be huge, so maybe we shouldn't even try to do that just yet.....