Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Linkage: Not Hot Dogs

Had a large RED-EYE around 10pm, so I'm pretty wired tonight (at least it got me working on some music!)
Anyways, let me expierement a little...
Cool new links to check out:

1.) Hammerhead and other FREE music softwares! Some really cool drum machine and soft-synth programs. Quality stuff!

2.) a/state pen/paper rpg I mentioned earlier! I'm through about a quarter of the FREE 62 page pdf "lite" rulebook for this new rpg, and its some good reading. All the art is computer generated, so it may look like some wierd computer game, but its not. Cool setting, and if you can somehow hook up some free inkage (printing it out at work, for example) its definately worth checking out.

3.) I was telling you guys about that Neverwinter Nights review Here it is!
And then, here were the dnd fanboys and their FLAMEs emails- funny stuff.

Me and Eric hung out in IRC a little earlier- you guys are missing out!

Now, time to cry myself to sleep.

ADDED: Hey guys- is there a way to have the links open in a new window (without right-clicking?) For me, when I click on the links I made, they open in the tiny text area of the AT site- omfg wtf, plz thx.