Friday, August 30, 2002

How do I become a Freemason?

For a Fraternity steeped in over four hundred years of tradition, you might think it is difficult to become a Mason.
It is. There is one major hurdle each candidate must pass.
They must ask.

Ok- whatever, freaky world-controllers! I was going for my daily walk (did 3 miles today!) and I got to pass by the Scottish Rite Mason lodge on Wilshire, and boy, is it ever CREEPY! It's been shut down for awhile now, so it was wierd walking past the rusted-out barbed-wire that surrounds the enourmous facility. They've got these HUGE statues surrounding the building, and man- I'm telling you- something just don't seem right! I did a little gogglage to see WHY its all fenced off, but: nothing. Sure, there's mention of it, and you can write the head Mason dude for that place, Gaylord V. Roten (that's his real name!) but, no- couldn't find out why its got CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC signs hanging of the barbed-wire fence. Maybe the fence is there to keep something IN, not keep us OUT. Ha!

Re: Jon
Yeah, I bet doing Web-Radio might be kinda annoying, but I THINK all you gotta do is make a couple of mega-long "streams" (shit- your mp3 playlist maybe?) and it just goes... shit, I don't know how it works. Thought Mr. Micro$oft here would tell us! ;)

Re: Layout- Yeah, its a little confusing. My 1/2 cent: Scoot the "blog this" link to the end, and have the MAIN page and the REVIEW page links side by side. pr0n!

Is Masonry a secret society?

Masonry is not a secret society, but rather a society with a few secrets.

/me shivers!

_-_