Thursday, August 29, 2002

Johnny Lee vs Teh CON

Talked to Johnny Lee on IM a little earlier, and he was asking about the convention. Told him that you guys were only going on sunday for the dealer room. If I was wrong, it wouldn't hurt if someone "in the know" emailed him.

I saw some commercials for "The Thing" video game, and even though it *kinda* looked cool, I dunno... something seemed kinda lacking. Also seen a few tv commercials for a couple of games that look like Max Paine/GTA3 knock-offs. *Yawn*

I just got home from the studio. Had a large "red-eye" around 9pm and decided to go into the studio and track and mix a song. Fun! Eh... tomorrow (or, officially "today") I'm planning on taking a field trip to the ultra-megazorg-cool Central Library downtown. Teh mothars of all Library! Should be cool!

(_8(|)