Friday, June 27, 2014

| Cayucos, Bites

eLzar: Yes, Suarez is a nightmare and should be banned from play for life. The man is obviously very disturbed. He just is an awful person on the field, I don't care what people say about him being a family man and great as a friend. While we are on the topic, it still bums me out that FIFA is still not clamping down on diving. It is just so rampant and I see it as cheating. It reminds me of the bad old days of 90s hockey when all the european players came over to the NHL with their bad diving habits. F that, get some stones and play like you gotta pair. I guess FIFA is just too broken to fix the problem, among other issues... *cough* corruption *cough*

On a less douchey note, I would love to add another Cayucos event a year. Not sure if anyone else can get on board, but I'd be game.

r00d, I think eLzar is on to something: once they started using chlorine gas, they figured the metal helmets would oxidize too fast, better stick with cloth. TOTALLY safer that way.

Caverna and the Doom Town remix sounds like a lot of fun. Looking forward to getting to play those some day.

D>M>