Sunday, June 16, 2013

| Happy Father's Day Gents

r00d, I cannot believe it has been a year already. It just doesn't seem like it was that long ago we were at your wedding. Times flies and I get crustier by the day it seems.

eLzar, in follow-up to your alleged dickery. If you don't really get into it, then no dick. But skipping everything and then watching just that scene Benny Hill style is a big end-around buzz kill if you ever intend on watching the show/reading the books through. On the topic, there is an interesting back and forth on whether the books or the series is better, both sides bringing valid points to the table. Personally I still prefer the books, but I can agree on a few points the series does bring to us... "No lamprey pie" language over indulgence.

Also, I hate Bronchitis. I believe I have caught my bi-annual case. For a while there I thought I was going to skip two seasons instead of one this go around. No dice.

r00d, I am not sure how I would take that type of material at work on a regular basis. I guess you get numb to it at some point, but it seems so hardcore.

D>M>