Thursday, September 13, 2012

| Version 0.2

Yeah, it was a quick fix to the problems of the old blog.  I spent most of the night trying to locate where and how I would add the poster images to the template, er, 'layout' it's now called - this old dog is having a hard time reading web code anymore....  The images are related to the displayed 'posted by' name, which is different than it used to be on the old template.  Been moving and creating new images when I get some time and motivation.

Agree about the background, but again it was a quick and dirty, and it of course looks great on my giant monitor :)  I do like the overall warmth of the look though; takes me back to CayucosCon and puts me in a generally relaxed and gaming mindset.

It looks like crap on the iPad unless you turn it sideways and I don't think Safari plays nicely with the scrolling of the background, so it is what is is.  Since the site is probably viewed more in Safari than anywhere else I might put some time into solving the issue, but then again, maybe not.