Friday, September 14, 2012

| Webination

I am definitely not trying to say the site looks bad, in fact I like the look. I guess I wasn't clear about that, sorry 'Zar. I was just pointing out some tuning that would be nice to have.

I still pop into Minecraft periodically and play for an hour here and there. I built a circuitous path from iZar's Wiznard tower to fArt tower. I avoided the jungle BS, but added some significant extra distance. I have also been ranging for Ender Pearls. Mother Truckers. I never find Enderman close by when I need to. And when I do find some of those tough bastards, I get accosted by a bunch of other mob asshats at the same time generally far from my spawn point.

The mini-coop S are fun little buggers, although they lose a lot of pep once loaded up with people and crap. Mom's is always a joy to tool around town with, plus the mileage is pretty reasonable. Rear seating is just a smidgen tight.

D>M>