Friday, September 14, 2012

| First World Problems

Don't listen to AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRON's lies. The site looks great.

In other news, looks like we'll be getting a second car again this weekend. I think I've fallen in love with another Supercharged Mini Coop. So freaking awesome.

Other runners-ups include a 1976 Mercedes that iMichelle is in love with. It runs, looks straight, probably will need ongoing attention and love to keep it going but it's only $2500 which is nice, compared to the Mini at $12.5k. I'm pretty certain we could pocked the extra 10 G's and be perfectly fine.

Cars in Question (Mercedes is google image search, Mini Coop ACTUAL PRODUCT OMG):










Gaming-related: I've started playing through Half Life 2 again. Wow, such a great game. Even the graphics hold up after all these years. That whole Ravenholm sequence is freaking amazing horror-style gameplay.

World of Tanks: Still addicted. Stupid game. So fun.

Minecraft: Still logging in. Need to find some time to mine out a few thousand blox to complete the shell of my project. Then beautification. Then I can help Elzar get to The End.