Monday, August 06, 2012

You're like the 80's Robot of SW gossip, dude! Jael's domination is pretty team unspecific - He stole my sweet Jungle Elf build and used it against me! And I've seen Enoto play with quite a few different teams as well (and just kick my ass AGAIN - i don't think you lose as often as you think - we ALL lose to Jael, so we gotta just accept that).

One of my SA friends who I play KILLED me so hard today with a tricked out Fallen Kingdom team. I'd honestly never messed with their reinforcements or even SEEN many people use that team, but this dude drained my soul SO HARD. There's a common they have that you can roll a die when it's adjacent to an enemy common or champion. On a 6 or more, you take control of that other card (and discard your dude) - so I sent my bad ass champion right up on the FK boss and all the sudden, he now has that champion. Made me so sad.