Monday, August 06, 2012

| The man who never sleeps

I sleep only about 6 hours these days, not including the time it takes me to doze off.  I'm not even old yet sheesh, in my mind at least!   And no kids... Maybe it's just the clock thing.  And I find the morning woods off and on somedays, and rather than of pine stock, sometimes it tends to be of generic Ikea composites.

In all fairness, I think I've only played 1 shade and 2 Orc teams against Eric, cuz I think we've only played 2 games and finishing a 3rd lot!    Play more turns Hoss!  =)

Since Rude and Jon have been playing so many games with me, it's come to a point where I think the advantages I enjoyed earlier are not there anymore.  I find the games getting really close and not so lopsided.  There are numerous times where (as rudy mentioned almost getting me) wasn't far off the mark.  There's probably more truth to that than not, but then a little fortunate die rolling got me by.

Gotta go watch DKR now after all this glowing reviews.  Rudy if you want to watch it again, let me know!