Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Jael and I had an awesome game today - his Fallen Kingdom vs my Cloaks. He pulled out the win but it was very close. The two main things going on were we had walls across the whole map except for one open space at the end. He was in a corner and I was pressing with a champion and commons but his summoner kept pulling off that "greater raise" skill which lets him summon 3 commons from his discard pile. So eventually I was worn down and it came down to our summoners in a shootout with me having 1 hp and him 2 I think - he got me first. Cloaks are great - it seems like they can be pretty versatile, so I'm having fun trying to figure out their different strengths and weaknesses. Fallen Kingdom did great against them. I've also got my ass kicked by goblins pretty hard. After I burn out the Cloaks, I'm probably gonna jump back to Phoenix Elves and try to get good with them. I love their "precise" events - those put on a champion can be BRUTAR.