Friday, August 31, 2012



Arte, my wife wanted to tell you THANKS for turning me on to that amazing bread recipe. I made it today and it was an enormous hit. I didn't do your more simplified version, sticking mostly to the site you linked. That shit was fucking delicious. We had it with some pasta. I made these baguette type things that were too long for my pizza stone, so they ended up being oddly shaped:

Nevertheless, they killed. Thanks brotha!

Had some fun days off. We were back at the Conan studios this week, actually seeing a Conan taping live for the first time. It was awesome! Some of the magic was gone since we'd just been at this studio recently to see the Pete Holmes taping, but it was still rad to see all those great characters he always has on the show. The band was dope in person and played like a 10 minute or so warm-up set. Corny "band" music, but you get caught up in the energy.

JoHn: You're so political! I had to look up what RNC stands for.

Bonus pool pic because having a pool is like the coolest funnest shit ever: