Saturday, March 24, 2012

We are the iPad brothers... don't get along with others...

So far I've picked up Ticket to Ride Pocket (I had it from when it went free for a weekend recently) - the universal/"pocket" version is async while the iPad specific version is only live multiplayer. That's ridiculous to me. But anyways, TTR is so darned good.

Also got Caylus and Ascension so far. Probably gonna pick up Tigris and Euph this week as well as some others.

Draw Something is pretty awesome and it's cross platform compatible between Android and iOS (and I think Facebook). The company that puts it out just got swooped up by Zynga for what people are guessing is around 200 million bucks, god damn. My name on there (and for all game center games) is rudyriot.

Battles of Wesnoth is kinda weird! Is the iOS version good? I've played the tutorial on both PC and Android and while they SEEM cool, I've never stuck with it past 20-30 minutes in. Should I pick it up?

ipadboardgames.org/ seems like a cool site for these kinds of apps. I tried the lite version of Neroshima Hex and while it runs really well, something about the aesthetics bothers me. Look, Ghost Stores gots an app. Didn't you just get that one Jon?